Politics and Me


Well its an interesting topic for about 95% of the Indian people. Even if we know or don't know, but we all have a great conversation on politics. Believe me!

I am into Sales profession, so you know, we have to talk from corner shops to what's happening on Mars, with every customer to keep our relations and conversations going. When it comes out technology they are interested to listen if it adds value to them, but when its about politics well... I think you must have got what I mean. 

Recently I have been using Twitter for more time, yes to read news. But what I have been witnessing is mere aggression against something or the other. From the saddest dismissal of Sushant Singh and Rajiv Tyagi to the hatred spread against community in the name of religion. Can't stop thinking of this. 

Earlier I used to think that the people running the country are scholars and the most sensible people. But when I read the comments passed by them, it reminds me of the knuckleheads along the roadside blabbering around. I feel pity when I read that. No doubt it requires a strong will and determination to say such things. Being a politician is not that easy. It may be tougher than even cracking an UPSC entrance exam. But I still believe are they doing justice to what they fought for. When I see the debates I wonder from where do these guys get the energy to withstand the resistance and calmly fight against that. Well may be this is what politics teaches them. 

The deeper I went thinking and talking to people about politics I came across many interesting facts which you all must be too aware off.
1. Politics is almost every where from our homes to the person doing the simplest jobs.
2. It gives an opportunity to learn to plan, fight against all odds and succeed in your aims.
3. Helps you to analyze and select the right way.
4. Keeps you aware.
5. Teaches you to respect what is there with you. 

Yes, you may not believe this, but in corporate politics I have experienced this. You lose a lot when you fight. But then at a point you realize I have lost more than I won. 

Guys the aim of this post was not to fill hatred or say anything bad about any one in politics. Its about  making a choice whom to follow and what to share. Be wise and only promote good vibes. We are all humans and we are delighted even by small things of kindness.

Comments