Sunday, 8th August 2021

Well it's it's first Sunday of the August and like my other regular Sundayi woke up at 8.30 am answering the natures call. But post that had a different day altogether. 
This day was something different than what I usually had. But mostly the whole day I spent binge watching #YoungSheldon, but in between there had been times where I had gone under deep thinking today. That's what I wanted to write here today. 
As I am aware that hardly anyone reads this blog or even Google's it, I thought I could make a better use of it to make it as my personal diary. Not much hard to find, but who will look here.. hardly none.. expect my kid if they turn up to be curious to know what's on the world wide web about their dad.. 
Well today morning when I was about to walk about to buy some meat, I picked up my coins box and it just broke off. All the coins fell all over my room. Mom helped me pick them and place in my broken mug. Then after going out and getting my all works done, thought of counting the coins.
Started sorting out the one rupee, two rupee, fives and tens as per their size and shape. To surprise they were 350 rupees, more than I had in my wallet.. But when I was just checking on some old coins, I saw the year printed on it. They said 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001. I was like huh it's just some 5-10 years back.. but then suddenly it struck me that I am 30 years old and the momentum that I had in my life suddenly came to stand still. 
I was totally devastated, scared and humiliated too. It's been 30 years and have achieved so less. Yes and I stay with my mom. Unmarried! Yes kids if you reading this in future, your dad was Unmarried till 30, but had a girlfriend.
30 years is what I felt were all in drain, I am totally destroyed and destroying the future too. I thought it's the time where I have to act swiftly, else my whole life is gonna fall out like castle of cards. It's the time I have to sacrifice my dreams and start building infrastructure for my kids. I was not able to tell this to my girlfriend owing to some differences we had. Nothing as fights, but there some other things. But this reality really got me thinking like anything. 
I double checked my accounts and I was spending my cash on things I don't know why I was doing it. Did my math for this month as I saw how every month I have been putting my money in drains. But not now, I have decided to give it a good whirl for the next.

So this blog of today will be like a reminder for me, that where was I in 2021 or in my 30s and where am I today. Such it will give me a kick to work harder which I am already doing by driving around almost 9.5 hours daily. 

Hope by next 5 years I am in pretty good position and happy unlike now.. 

Comments