Wednesday, 25th August 2021

Waiting at the customers end in an industrial area in Khopoli, decided to just write what's all things going up in my head. Have been waiting on the couch for almost 2.30 hours now. This is always happens here.. typical Normet!! But luckily got some time to finish off my reports, so less work at home when I arrive.
Well the past weeks have been a new beginning for many things in my life. To start with, I started with my education. Yes! Finally after taking a break after 7 years I have restarted my education. So kids you can imagine what I must be doing all the way. 
Started my lectures, learning new things and getting challenged everyday. Not only to cope up with education but also with managing my time - Time Management.
I have been trying it hard. Influenced by Sheldon Cooper even I started having my bathroom schedule. 6.25 am to be precise. Also working on getting ride of some Samosas off my body. So if I say workout.. take it seriously, it has been tough for me. I am trying to beat my record using the SSG app and get some coins daily so that i can buy something for free.. honestly I have never got anything that is free or have won any of these free contests. But atleast using it as a motivation to workout and get rid of the fats. 
As usual my gf is angry and annoyed with me.. something which I never understood or I just ignored her sometimes. But she is sweet, so you don't worry much. 
Impressively another strange thing is happening in my life, the thing is something confusing and great too. I have been thinking about it and have shared my equal interests in carryout those works. But don't know how is it going to be helpful. Fingers crossed on that. It's an opportunity that I see coming towards me, which might affect my personal profile in either good way or don't know. But am being positive and hope things come out pretty well. 

Comments